Graph Tech Ghost Acousti-Phonic & Hexpander Kit
Ghost Acousti-Phonic and Hexpander MIDI System - Complete Kit for Guitar
Play the IMPOSSIBLE!
Be the Band with the ghost® Pickup System. Get studio-quality acoustic sound or MIDI-compatible output at the flick of a switch! Finally, an affordable, modular pickup system in an easy-to-install package.
- Incredibly authentic, studio-quality acoustic guitar tone.
- Fastest, most accurate tracking available with today's state-of-the-art MIDI converters.
- Natural compression totally eliminates piezo "quack".
- All the benefits of Graph Tech's patented String Saver™ saddles.
- Easy, plug-and-play installation; very little soldering required.
- Expandable system -- pre-amps & optional controls simply plug in!
The ghost Pickup System can be installed on most Strat® style, Tele® style, Wilkinson®, Tune-O-Matic, AVT-II (wraparound), PRS®, Floyd Rose Original or Licenced. Just replace your bridge saddles with ghost saddle pickups or a ghost-loaded Bridge Assembly.
The kit includes:
- BD-0240-00 Acousti-Phonic Intelligent pre-amp EQ'd for guitar
- BD-0103-01 Switchcraft Stereo Switched Output Jack
- BE-5003-00 Stereo Output Jack Cable Assembly (R-W-Bu harness, connects jack to pre-amp)
- BE-5002-00 Acoustic Volume Cable Assembly (Vi-Y-Gn harness, connects volume pot and mag system to pre-amp)
- BE-0204-00 Battery Connecter (connects 9v to pre-amp)
- BE-0205-00 Battery Holder (metal clip that holds 9V battery)
- PE-0111-00 QuickSwitch for mag/both/acoustic
- PE-0206-00 Acoustic Volume Pot with Mid/Dark Switch
- BD-0440-00 Hexpander MIDI interface
- BD-0540-00 13-pin Output Jack
- BD-0515-00 13-pin Mounting Plate
- BD-0512-00 Interface Wiring Harness
- PE-0111-00 QuickSwitch for MIDI/both/guitar
- PE-0180-00 Program Up/Down switch
- PE-0181-00 Hexpander MIDI Volume Pot
You will also need to order ghost Saddle Pickups or a ghost-loaded Bridge Assembly to complete your ghost system. Pickups are different for every type of guitar bridge, so they are always ordered separately from the kits.
To use the Acousti-Phonic in Stereo Mode (two amps, mag and acoustic) you'll need a Stereo Y-Cable.
The Installation manual is available Here
Acousti-Phonic Modular Pre-amp
- for studio-quality acoustic sound from your electric guitar or bass.
- captures the natural acoustics of your electric guitar -- hear the sound of the wood!
- can be amplified or recorded directly
- eliminates feedback or mic placement problems associated with an amplified acoustic guitar
- automatically detects and selects mono (single amp) or stereo (dual amp) operation
- onboard ghost pickup volume control to adjust the magnetic/acoustic mix
- auxiliary 9v - 18v power for active mag pickups -- eliminates the need for two sets of batteries
- included jack shuts off all on-board devices when 1/4" cable is unplugged
- adds MIDI capability to almost any guitar or bass. Interface your guitar with pitch-to-MIDI converters by Roland and Axon.
- Fast, accurate tracking.
- Low-latency design perfectly complements today’s state of the art pitch-to-MIDI converters.
- Operates with the latest MIDI converters and Virtual Guitar systems: Roland GR55, VG99, StringPort, as well as legacy units like Roland GR33, GI-20, and V Bass, Axon AX-50, AX-100, Yamaha G50, and many more.
- Add the ghost® Acousti-Phonic pre-amp and/or optional switches at any time by simply plugging them in…no rewiring or soldering.
- Optional plug-in MIDI Volume, Momentary Up/Down Program Selector Switch (S1/S2) and QuickSwitch (MIDI/both/mag+acoustic) for an infinite palette of tonal possibilities.
- Optional pin-7 wiring harness available for accessing a summed piezo signal.
- The Acousti-Phonic Pre-amp and Hexpander MIDI Interface can both be used as stand-alone systems, or can "piggy-back" on each other for a complete set of features. Optional Plug-in-Switches allow you to flip between magnetic, acoustic or hex outputs, or blend the three for an infinite palette of tonal possibilities.
"(ghost) offers probably the best sounding rendition of an acoustic guitar you're ever likely to hear from an electric guitar"
-- Guitarist Magazine
The ghost Modular Pickup System is factory installed in guitars made by:
Godin, Peavey, Schecter, Carvin, and the Yamaha Custom Shop.
Customers also viewed