Genuine Schaller latest S-Lock Straplock, pair - Gold 14010501 Made in Germany
Manufacturers Part Number : 14010501
- 4 mm (5/32“) screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws,
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's ﬁnish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free ﬁnish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
A great improvement to an excellent product
Posted by Adam on 13th Nov 2018
I have been using Schaller strap locks for years. I have tried other brands but they were never as good. Schaller has a video on their website that explains the new "S" version better than I could here. I have only one gripe about the new version. The set screw takes a flat tip jeweler's screwdriver? Really mein herren? You think everyone has one of those but not an Allen key the size we get to adjust bridge saddles? You got to the 6 yard box and tapped the ball over the crossbar with that goof. I'm sure future versions will fix that.......? yes?