Manufacturers Part Number : 14010201
- 4 mm (5/32“) screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws,
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's ﬁnish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free ﬁnish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second set of these strap locks that I’ve purchased. Some have complained that the button doesn’t pivot on the screw, potentially loosening the screw. I haven’t had this issue, but if I did, I would use some filler or glue in the screw hole. The product is very well made and works beautifully.