Genuine Fender Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines 007-8834-049 NEW
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines, Nickel
- Set of four nickel-plated steel tuning machines with riveted "clover-leaf" paddles
- Vintage-correct "reverse" counterclockwise tuning
- Includes bushings and mounting screws
- Originally introduced on '50s-era Precision Bass® guitars
- Fits most modern and vintage Precision Bass and Jazz Bass® guitars; will not fit American Standard and American Deluxe basses
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are great machines top quality! I bought 2 sets! Love them ! Very smooth. !
These are fantastic tuning machines very very smooth as good as it gets very pleased with the price of these machines and the delivery was smooth can’t beat them for the price I had Schallers on my $2000 bass and these are every bit as smooth and gorgeous as those! chrome finish is excellent Buy these and you won’t be unhappy
These are beautiful. They are smooth and accurate. You will have to make recesses for lumps on the back where the worm gear is held down. They are reverse, which is cool too