Genuine Fender CTS Concentric Pot 250K/500K Fender Part #001-9268-049
Genuine Fender® (CTS) 250K/500K concentric solid shaft audio taper volume / tone potentiometer. Accepts set-screw mount concentric control knob set, will not work with push-on style knobs. Includes flat dress washer and securing hex nut. As used for the stacked Volume and Tone controls on the American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass® and Acoustasonic Tele®, and Nashville Power Tele®.
- 250K/500K stacked pot design
- 3/8" mounting shaft diameter.
- 1/4" mounting bushing length.
- 24mm case diameter.
- 1.7" overall length of entire unit.
- 0.187" inner rotating solid shaft diameter.
- 0.320" inner rotating solid shaft length.
- 0.265" secondary/outer rotating shaft diameter.
- 0.240" secondary/outer shaft length.
- 0.560" overall length of both rotating shaft(s) above threaded bushing.
- Inner rotating shaft operates the 250K portion
- Outer or secondary rotating shaft operates the 500K portion
Shipped in original factory packaging.
Buy with confidence and full warranty from SportHiTech, an authorized Fender Dealer. Full manufacturer warranty and factory fresh.